Guess you know by now…green means…go and that's what happened today on Wall Street. It’s the business news headlines for Tuesday the 19th of July, thanks, everybody for being with us again today. And, a remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here is what we've got for you today:
- Investors think we've seen the bottom;
- One more time with CEO wages;
- Password sharing is a Netflix issue but;
- So too is losing more subscribers;
- Heard of "Friend-Shoreing"? You will today;
- Sticky Keys, Apple and $50 million;
- An interesting "Wrack-a-Mole story;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Online media subscriptions in trouble.
For the interview you'll meet Dr. Greg Gilbaugh a dentist, business coach, author, speaker and a guy who has an interesting look at the intersection of business, family and faith. This is some seriously good stuff and to listen just click our player.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.