This is...shocking. He was the poster child for higher pay and benefits today he is accused of several counts of sexual misconduct and abuse….it’s the business news headlines for Friday the 19th day of August, thanks for being with us everybody. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- He raised wages for employees to $70K a year
- Cut his own pay by 90% and now he's in big trouble.
- Kohls is not doing well...at all;
- Wall Street had a lousy day;
- All State Insurance is raising rates;
- McDonald's is importing a fan favorite from the UK
- More EV news;
- Some new gasoline news;
- A mega theater chain eyeing bankruptcy;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The cost of raising one child? Yikes!
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.