Welcome back to the Business News Headlines! Rents continue to climb, President Biden and student loans made the news and investors are watching the Fed gathering in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Just some of the business news headlines from today the 24th of August 2022…thanks for being with us everybody. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- We're talking rents how much and where;
- Student loan news from the Biden Administration;
- The Fed meets this week and all eyes are watching Wyoming;
- Longhorn Steakhouse has some legal issues;
- Say it ain't so! The Ch-King is toast;
- Halloween is coming and Party City is hiring;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The minimum expected annual wage is...
- And the gender pay gap gets wider.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.