Welcome to Monday! We’re talking baseball in a moment and the value of an old baseball card. Stocks continued their sell off, oil jumps up and who Owns More Land: Bill Gates, McDonald's or The Catholic Church? Those stories and more on this the Monday Edition of Insight on Business News Headlines for the 29th day of August…thanks everybody for being with us. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The stunning auction price of a 1952 baseball card;
- Stocks continue their sell-off and oil climbs;
- Land ownership...who owns the most?
- Jeff Bezos eats a McDonald's burger and tweets about it;
- Robots are a thing but are they boosting productivity?
- The Wall Street Report;
- Google having RTO troubles.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.