You might want to sit down for this….today oil fell to under 89 bucks a barrel. And, we're starting to see gas prices under $3.25 a gallon. It’s the business news headlines for Thursday the 4th day of August…thanks everybody for being with us. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- What's going on with oil prices?
- Some amazing gas prices from today;
- Wall Street Rally - What to make of it;
- Quitting...Quietly. A new trend;
- What is the future of HBO Max?
- Banana Boat recall of some sunscreens;
- What? An olive oil shortage and why;
- Wait! A boycott of Cracker Barrel?
- The Wall Street Report;
- Hiring slows yet again says LinkedIn.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.