The Jobs Report was, in a word, astounding and, we'll add a second word…surprising. It’s the business news headlines for Friday the 5th day of July thanks for being with us again. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The amazing jobs report and fallout;
- Paying more for poultry? It's a bet;
- It was a wild day for oil prices;
- Gas prices continue to tumble;
- Are quitters regretting their quit?
- Verizon layoffs but how many;
- T-Mobile not far behind;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Boomers staying on the job longer it would seem
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.