Welcome back to the start of another busy business week. Coming up today: Kraft Heinz continues to raise prices, but there is or can be a problem brewing. Wall Street rallied yet again and what is the favorite restaurant chain for Gen Z? We’ll tell ya. It’s the business news headlines for Monday the 24th of October, thanks for being with us. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The danger of raising prices on food;
- The markets continued their rally;
- The favorite restaurant for Gen Z is...
- They say mortgage rates will drop when/to what?
- So, will home prices fall to become more affordable?
- Beyond Meat and a new product hits store shelves;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Pfizer to increase COVID vaccine by 4 times the price now.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.