It is the final day of November 2022 and the markets finished strong. That story and more are just ahead and thanks much for being with us. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The HR Department at Twitter has been busy;
- Fed Chair Powell on the future of rate hikes;
- What? The GDP in the US....up and by a bunch?
- The Four-Day Workweek study is complete;
- CNN starts laying off staff as advertising revenue declines;
- Word to the wise: Now is NOT the time to cut marketing;
- Grocery merger under the microscope;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Jobs and Job Cuts and Quits...oh my.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.