Welcome to the business news headlines. Grateful you're here with us again today. In the news yet another report says inflation is coming under control and that impacted the markets. More head scratching news out of Mr. Musk and Twitter. Hey, have you heard? It's the HOT DOG WAR. Those stories and more just a click away. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Yet another report suggests inflation is going down;
- Yet more Twitter drama...ugh;
- Heard about the hot dog war...it's a real deal;
- Housing costs to go down but mortgage rates remain high;
- Real Estate agents unable to make their rents;
- Americans are loading up on debt and why that matters;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Parents and sick kids are taking a major toll.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.