The end of another business week and a reminder that we're back on News/Talk 1540 KXEL this Sunday at Noon Central with the big news stories of the past week along with a brand new conversation about a program in December dealing with communities and civility presented by the Iowa League of Cities. My guest is Robert Palmer. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Larger paychecks are on the way;
- Taylor Swift speaks out about Ticketmaster;
- And, yes, there is more Twitter news;
- Jeff Bezos has some spending advice for you;
- Home sales fell by a bunch in October;
- A restaurant owner of 43 properties doubles his prices;
- Meanwhile restaurant sales are up but, foot traffic is down;
- The Wall Street Report;
- A vast majority of Americans living paycheck to paycheck.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.