Yes, it's finally Friday and here is what's going on from our business news desk: The weekend we do something...well what doctors tell us we should not do. More cost cutting over at Twitter and now legal issues abound. Oh, and advertisers are bailing out of support for the social media company. It’s the business news headlines for Friday the 4th day of November, thanks for being with us. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- What's wrong with Daylight Savings? Ask the doctors;
- Elon Musk making employee cuts and legal issues ahead;
- Oh, yes advertisers are bailing out and we've got a list;
- The markets and the October Jobs Report;
- Mortgage rates and your local taxes. Yes, a link;
- Food executives say they will continue to raise prices;
- And, they are confident you'll continue to buy;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, folks fleeing high costs and moving to small towns.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.