Welcome back to a Monday and our business news headlines. Coming up today all of a sudden a recession is not, as they say, a slam dunk. Over the weekend the Wall Street Journal said Meta is planning some big layoffs. Also more news about the labor shortage and what that means. Welcome to the Monday edition of the business news headlines for the 7th day of November and thanks for being with us. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The biggest investment bank tells us to relax a bit;
- The story is that Facebook is laying off thousands;
- Why the labor shortage may mean even more layoffs;
- We know about older workers but younger folks?
- Speaking of layoffs look to the housing sector next;
- Are used car dealers making a killing? Could be;
- The Wall Street Report;
- This school took away smartphones and the result?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.