Yes, it is the day after the Midterms and not everything went according to plan it would seem. Is it safe to say that Twitter is a dumpster fire? There have been some confusing things going on. We told you that credit card rates are rising…but by how much? Also a shocking story from an oil refiner says all you need to know about…greed? It’s the business news headlines for Wednesday the 9th day of November thanks for being with us. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Confusion abounds over at Twitter;
- Credit Card Rates - Through the roof;
- This refiner is cutting jobs and to boost shareholder profits;
- The Meta jobs cut is, in a word, massive;
- But then what happened to its stock price?
- The "Red Wave" hit a "Blue Wall" and that is a worry;
- Netflix has a game we think you'll love;
- The biggest bakery chain is making major changes;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Meta employees are speaking out. We have two examples.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.