Consumers are not much into the "Ho-Ho-Ho" this holiday season that that shook up the markets. The gender switch in workforce participation made the news. Hey, welcome to the Thursday Edition of the business news headlines, we're glad you're here. Those stories and more are just ahead - give us 10 minutes and you're up to speed. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The "shocking" retail sales number from November;
- Did that get investors nervous? Yep;
- Gender reversal in the workforce;
- The unemployment number tells us about the labor market;
- Mortgage rates fall yet again for the 5th week in a row;
- Taco Bell is back with a fan favorite: Yo quiero Taco Bell!
- So, why did he do it? Nobody knows at this point;
- The Wall Street Report...yikes!
- How do we fix the swelling teacher shortage? Thoughts.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.