Welcome back and the weekend is here. A programing note that we're back on the air with the business week in review and only on News/Talk 1540 KXEL this Sunday at Noon Central and yes, we stream. On tap is an interesting story about an Iowan who has befriended dozens of adult film actors and actresses and why. It is quite the story. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Well THIS was not supposed to happen;
- What if we're being conned with this recession talk?
- Russian oil and the $60 cap;
- Retail theft and where are thieves selling their loot?
- People are leaving states for a couple of reasons;
- Insulin and Kansas, a big story;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Bank bonuses are sinking. We know....awww.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.