You can feel it...right? No, we're not talking about the cold and blizzard that right now is impacting the Midwest and will soon head east but it's the Holiday Season and we wish you the best of the holidays from Chanukah to Christmas to Kwanzaa which begins on the 26th. Here are the headlines for the 22nd of December. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Recession or no recession?
- The strength of the US Economy is baffling;
- Good Economic Data, it would seem is bad for Wall Street;
- Labor Shortages and Immigrants;
- Fines and Child Labor Laws;
- Tyson Foods to lose hundreds of employees and why;
- The Wall Street Report;
- We know what you were searching for on Wikipedia.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.