If you are one of the many millions of people who are working over this holiday weekend, we get it. We're right there with you. While we'll be taking Saturday off we're right back with the Business Week in Review that will air on Sunday at Noon Central on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. We'll have the top business news stories of the past week and more. And, yes, we do stream. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- A key inflation report says inflation is coming down;
- That didn't set well with investors this morning;
- Retail "shrink" is bad...like $94.5 billion bad;
- What? Apple accused of creating a fake company run union?
- In other union news Macy's workers go out on strike;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And Congress passes a $1.7 trillion spending package
- What's in it? We have a list.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.