Great to be back with you on this Tuesday afternoon. Ya know when Chanukah and Christmas fall during the same week it's sort of a madhouse and today we're in the second day of Kwanza. Happy Holidays indeed. And, thank you for being with us. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Southwest is in a meltdown and we'll share why;
- Eggs, oh my...the price of eggs.
- Returning stuff, even online? Could cost you;
- Disney, labor issues and a potential strike;
- Costco: "Would you like some with with that?"
- The Wall Street Report;
- And about 8.4 million Americans could get a wage bump soon.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.