Back with you mid-week and a reminder today is Pearl Harbor Day. We just don't want you to lose sight of "The day that will live in infamy." The words of President Franklin Roosevelt. Lots of things to get through today and grateful you are with us again. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Rejoice Rural America GM will have you covered;
- Coca-Cola is upping its marketing game for Christmas;
- The most searched term on Google for 2022 was...
- Carvana in some serious trouble;
- Wireless Advocates shuts down leaving Costco a problem;
- Watch out Taco Bell and Chipotle there are changes coming;
- NYT employees are fed up and going on a 24 hour strike;
- The Wall Street Report;
- How much money did Amazon lose due to an outage? Yikes!!
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.