Welcome to the Thursday Edition of the Business News Headlines! Some odd news in the cast this evening from oil to giddy investors on Wall Street. Why so happy? You won't believe it. Lots of things to get through today and grateful you are with us again. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- We were warned. Yes?
- Consumers flock to Rent the Runway but...
- Investors are giddy about what they say is good news;
- But is it?
- Ford has found a way to cut staff and help at the same time;
- The New York Times strike is a thing;
- Ice Cream, Italy and Iowa;
- The Wall Street Report;
- TikTok banned in yet another state.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.