Hang in there only one more day until you get to the weekend. Welcome to the Thursday Edition of the Business News Headlines and we'll start the broadcast with some data that had Wall Street, well, giddy. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The CPI says inflation is coming down;
- But, food prices remain high;
- A look at several food categories and how they have moved;
- HBO Max is raising prices;
- Are the rumors true about Subway?
- Pepsi is discontinuing a flavor, we'll share;
- Fake accounts and the $175 million website;
- Rent the Runway and Amazon made the news;
- The Wall Street Report;
- "Pssst, wanna buy a hot Twitter user name?"
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.