If you had the day off, like we did yesterday, welcome back to the Business News Headlines coming to you this week from Nashville where we are on assignment. In the news today we'll be talking about wealth, used cars, Big Mac's and lots more. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- What has happened to the used car market?
- The wealthy got a bunch wealthier;
- The ousted CEO walks away with millions;
- Full service restaurants face more headwinds;
- Another major company cutting jobs;
- McDonalds wants you to want more;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The FTC and non-competes.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.