Mid-Week greetings to you once again from Nashville, Tennessee where I had the chance to take a stroll down Broadway early this morning. It's hard to believe that bands are in the bars playing before 10:00AM but then again this is "Music City". Glad you are with us again today. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Consumers pulled back on spending in December;
- The nation's largest party story will file for bankruptcy;
- Manufacturing in the US is shrinking;
- The link between abortion access and economics;
- Dollar General and some shoddy sales practices;
- The Wall Street Report;
- LinkedIn has a report of the 25 hottest jobs in the U.S.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.