For many it's the end of the business work week but for others it's just starting. We've been in Nashville for the week and musical entertainers, agents and song writers will be headed out to the many venues in this city and those that line Broadway to find or be the next superstar. The city is amazing and we're grateful we've been so warmly welcomed. We've got a bunch of news for you today and remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The stoppage of flights last week...we now know why;
- Southwest pilots and others to get bonus pay;
- Home prices hit a record last year;
- Big banks to be broken up?
- Pharma-Bro is back in trouble;
- Love pets? We know of a cool job;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Yet more major layoffs announced today.
- And a programming note about this Sunday.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.