t's great to be back in the studio after being gone for the past week and, just to let you know, there is a ton of business that goes on in Nashville and I'll open with a look at that...at least from the music world. It's the 23rd day of January and thank you for being with us again! Also, we've got a bunch of news for you and remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Some Nashville observations;
- Outrage over "spokes-candies";
- The Debt Ceiling and the economy;
- Today is the first day to file 2022 taxes;
- But, watch out, there are changes;
- Violent crime and business made the news;
- Costco in deep water over...tuna;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Yet more layoff news, this time from Sweden.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.