Welcome to the first broadcast of 2023! We hope you had a safe holiday and with for you a happy and healthy New Year. There was no short supply of business news headlines for today and if you give us about eleven minutes we're get you up to speed. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Talk has moved from "Recession" to "Slowcession";
- What is that and why the change?
- The FTX founder has pleaded not guilty;
- Martha Stewart and Tito's Handmade Vodka;
- Costco and Beyond Meat - It's a deal;
- Dollar stores and discount centers growing fast;
- The Wall Street Report;
- It ain't much but Southwest offers a voucher.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.