It's the final newscast for January and a big welcome to you. Lots of conflicting news today that you might think would tank Wall Street. More layoffs to shaky consumer confidence and renewed fears of inflation lingering. Yet the markets turned it on. We'll share all of that here. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- More news about a four-day work week;
- Home prices dropped again;
- Apple has been found to infringe on worker rights;
- Surprisingly consumer confidence is down;
- Consumers also expect inflation to continue;
- Some lousy retail news to share with you;
- Who is the top grocer in the US?
- More food news this time workforce reduction;
- The Wall Street Report;
- You'll learn about ‘junkification’. Huh?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.