Getting us one day closer to the weekend this is the Thursday Edition of the Business News Headlines and we've got much to cover starting out with what is good for the economy does not seem so good for Wall Street and why it tanked this afternoon. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Good for people but not Wall Street (hint: Jobs);
- The future for this "once darling" retail chain in doubt;
- Oh how the mighty have fallen post pandemic;
- Ten. It's a round number when will we see eleven?
- Yes, we are talking politics again...so sad;
- Walgreens may have cried a bit too much?
- Vince McMahon to return to the WWE?
- The Wall Street Report;
- The wonder of...pickleball.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.