It's the end of the month and March is upon us...you can feel it in the air. Today our first question is, "Might there be a day of the week when Elon Musk is not in the news?" We think not...and frankly it becomes irritating...opinion ours. Coming up our first news story is about how Elon and Tesla are being sued and you won't believe by who. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- They are suing Elon and Tesla. Who are "they"?
- Consumers remain wary of the economy;
- Could be worse...take Great Britain;
- The new deal between the EU and Northern Ireland;
- Now we know the "real" cost of the $1.50 Costco combo;
- Target is now "targeting" inflation weary shoppers;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And the U.S. is lagging on RTO...and why.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.