We were so busy today that we failed to post a Throwback Thursday image. It's been that sort of day. Welcome to the Thursday Edition of the Business News Headlines glad you are able to make it again. BTW, we've had some great action on the interview from yesterday about how changes in a male dominated industry have impacted Terri Stevens. You can check that out here. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Mortgage rates decline yet again;
- The Jobs Report and what that might mean;
- Obscene profits? We're talking oil giants;
- Inventive soda flavors and why this happens;
- Ford Motor Company and a loss but revenue up;
- More layoff news to share with you;
- Apple is struggling with slow sales;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, where are all these laid off tech workers...going?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.