It's being reported by the Associated Press that the shooter in Nashville brough nine firearms into the school. Nine. Had the shooter not been neutralized by the swift action of the Nashville Police one can only imagine...tragic all around and the U.S. Senate needs to get it together. End of rant but... In the business news headlines for today we're looking at a host of items that are all impactful. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Apple Pay Later is...what?
- Consumer confidence is trending upward;
- Next in the witness chair from Fox News is...
- Which nation supplies the bulk of oil to Europe?
- Walmart in some legal trouble...you can not do this stuff;
- AMC Theaters are back in the news and why;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Heading to a wedding? Check your credit.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.