Welcome to the first day of March! This is the month that can bring anything from downpours to a foot of snow to sixty degree weather. Meanwhile, can somebody over at LinkedIn tell us why our video tease has started to post sideways? Back to today: We're kicking things off with a story about advertising, podcasting and that odd thing that happened in January. In addition a couple of retail stories and a recall notice. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The odd advertising thing that happened in January;
- More mortgage application news;
- Gender pay gap...call it what it is; discrimination;
- Some frightening vehicle recall news;
- New pricing coming to Dollar Tree;
- More sketchy news from Kohls;
- Promise if you "Red Line" you will get caught;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Some airline pilots get a big raise...how big?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.