The end of the five-day week but for some of us we get to carry on. We'll be producing The Business Week in Review that will air on Sunday, Noon Central, and only on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. We'll look at the top business news stories of the week a couple of business interviews and the markets. It's what we do...every Sunday. Meanwhile, today lots of banking news to kick things off. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- A deeper dive into bank troubles that is roiling the markets;
- Even Bank of America made the headlines today;
- Bets are the Fed will raise rates next week;
- Remember that "deep-freeze" 2 years ago in Texas?
- Meanwhile the price of natural gas surprises;
- Consumers are NOT happy with Chick-Fil-A and why;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, why is Google reneging on family leave?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.