It's the Business News Headlines back at you again on this the 2nd day of March 2023. In the news today is a shocking report highlighted by the National Association of Realtors that looks at the disparity of Black homeownership and White homeownership. We're going to take a deep dive into that issue so, stay with us. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The Culture War and...candy is back;
- The Black/White homeownership gap and why;
- Starbucks called out over its anti-union activity;
- And...what they must do according to a labor judge;
- We've got the current unemployment numbers;
- And, labor costs rose...nobody saw that coming;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Heard of the Zoomer to Boomer Office? You will today.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.