The fears of a fresh round of bank failures seems to be in the rearview mirror as investors sent the stock market soaring again today. And, because we're talking about artificial intelligence hence the photo. It's the Business News Headlines for Tuesday the 21st day of March, thanks so much for spending some time with us. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- One retailer's demise is another retailer's gift;
- Has the "other shoe" dropped in the Dominion vs. Fox case?
- Home prices in the US made the news today;
- Who doesn't love a cool car story and 1,025hp at that;
- Two weeks ago Fed Chair Powell was singing a different tune;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, who had ChatBots on their Bingo card just a year ago?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.