It wasn't so much that the Central Bank raised overnight rates by a quarter of a point...what really rattled things is the rest of the story. Welcome to the Wednesday Edition of the Business News Headlines, glad you decided to spend some time with us again today. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The Fed isn't done and that rattled things;
- More layoff news to report to you;
- So it wasn't about politics after all...
- How about some "lab grown" chicken?
- Over 1,400 stores to close and we have a list;
- TikToc comes out swinging ahead of a congressional hearing;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Yet another troubled bank in...California.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.