Welcome to the Thursday Edition of the Business News Headlines. We got so wrapped up in a meeting today about launching a brand new podcast, for a totally different genre, that we didn't even have time to post some Throwback Thursday images....drat so the attached image will have to work...this is going back to 2014. (Holding a Third Place Ribbon in the Cow Chip Throwing Contest at the Iowa State Fair. Proof that I've been flinging this stuff for years.) However, we did make it into the studio to write and produce this segment. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The Fed does not set credit card interest rates...but;
- The TikToc CEO has a rough day in D.C.;
- Ford has said it's lost billions in chasing EV production;
- So what is the company going to do about that?
- Say goodbye to yet another iconic muscle car;
- A deep dive into old bourbon we found interesting;
- What? No more Skittles or Sour Patch Kids????
- The Wall Street Report
- Wage gains for low wage workers and those who would be...kings.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.