Welcome to what was a big day on Wall Street as investors shook off bank concerns and focused on some more positive data. This is the Business News Headlines for Wednesday the 29th of March thanks, as always, for spending some time with us as we focus on some of the big stories of the day. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- It's "Bad for Business" says a Fox News executive about...
- The State of Arkansas vs. Social Media;
- High egg prices and whopping profit;
- Starbucks, Unions and now...Iowa;
- Some hopeful housing news;
- McDonald's has a new McFlurry flavor soon;
- Got Walmart+? You are in for a tasty perk;
- Disney vs. DeSantis: Chalk one up for...Disney;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Putting the whoa on...AI?
hanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.