It's the Business News Headlines wrapped up in under ten minutes. Today a couple of job stories and nearly everybody is waiting on what the Fed might do for interest rates. Wall Street ended the day mixed and more. But, we're getting ahead of ourselves. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Food prices are going down but...not for you;
- Some new job numbers to share with you;
- This German company could see its first operating loss in over 30 years;;
- U.S. regulators to shut down an airline merger;
- Some interesting news about the U.S. economy;
- New Jobs and The Fed...what you should know;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Ford takes the wraps off the "Men's Only SUV".
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.