We're mid-week and welcome to the Business News Headlines for this the 12th day of April. Coming up some inflation news, some Twitter news and more Bud Light...outrage. It's the thing these days... Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Is the USPS about to tank delivery?
- The inflation numbers are out and they say...
- Musk has laid off about 80% of Twitter workers;
- Some news about Purell...remember that brand?
- Goldman Sachs is rethinking the Fed rate hike;
- Bud Light outrage continues and Howard Stern weighs in;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The Max is coming...more to...stream it would seem.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.