This is the Friday, April 14th Edition of the Business News Headlines, thanks for being with us. A programing reminder that we're back on with the Business Week in Review this Sunday starting at Noon Central and only on News/Talk 1540 KXEL and yes, we stream. But, we're getting ahead of ourselves. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- 230 classic cars go to auction what a story;
- No TikTok for you...Montana;
- Big banks are doing just fine, thank you;
- More bad news for Fox News;
- David's Bridal to layoff thousands;
- The March Retail Sales Report...ouch!
- The Wall Street Report;
- Which large cities have the highest/lowest unemployment?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.