We know...you've been worried about this for months. Today is the Federal Income Tax Day but if you've not yet filed there is still time for you to request an extension. But, get busy. Today in the business news headlines well kick things off with what we said earlier in the week that proved to be 100% spot on. So why did Fox News settle with Dominion? We think the answer is pretty clear. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The settlement with Fox News and why that had to happen;
- It's a confusing time for the economy...some thoughts;
- May 1st could be an important date if you watch television;
- Netflix to pull the plug on what made it a household word;
- Corporate defaults are high...what's going on?
- Walmart says retail is OK...but, there is a but;
- Giving food away rather than trash it? It's a story;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Insert ChatGPT into the stock market and you get?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.