Once again it's Mid-Week and we've got some of the big business news stories for you. And, a programing note: We'll be traveling and out of the studio for several days and unable to report the business news headlines. However, we're not going to leave you alone. Each day we'll post up some of the remarkable interviews we've done over the past fifteen years. Watch for those early next week. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- It ain't over for Fox News and others;
- Layoffs have started over at Meta;
- Twitter and hate? Some interesting developments;
- A new report on the U.S. economy is out...we'll share;
- Kohls has it, Target has it and now Walmart wants it;
- Home foreclosure rates tick up and we have details;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, the latest corporate villain and what she said.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.