Welcome back to what has turned out to be the Late Edition of the Business News Headlines. We've been on the phone most of the day securing additional conversations with business leaders from across the country so the news...well, is a bit late. However, we've got some interesting stories for you. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Hope springs eternal...and the Debt Ceiling;
- Some retailers are hitting the "recession button"
- And, we'll share who that might be and why;
- A fun story about...wieners;
- Kraft-Heinz wants you to "mix it up" a bit;
- Tipping McDonald's workers made the news;
- The Wall Street Report;
- A new study reports faults in corporate DEI efforts.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.