The stock market was up and down today and we'll share the final numbers in just a bit. Welcome to the Thursday Edition of the Business News Headlines. Grateful that you're with us again today. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Surprise, the economy grew more in the 1st quarter than reported;
- Mortgage rates climb again;
- Meanwhile April pending home sales held steady;
- NIVIDA shocked investors with their report;
- Will they or won't they...think The Fed;
- A deep dive into the Aging of America;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Hey, A&F is...back. You in?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.