The final day of July which means some state fairs are just ahead. Count us in. Coming up today some of the top business news stories, in short form. In fact you can get up to speed in just a bit over ten minutes. Click ahead for the news and, if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Yellow Freight closing and what that means;
- Stocks drifted most of the day;
- Elon Musk threatens legal action;
- Pennsylvania to train thousands of workers;
- A very confusing jobs story out of Canada;
- Best state in the U.S. to retire to? You will be surprised;
- The Wall Street Report;
- What Pennsylvania gets right. The need for construction workers.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.