Some new economic data rolled in today and that helped boost Wall Street. Welcome back to the business news headlines for Thursday the 14th day of September. We're glad you're with us again today. If you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Consumers are STILL buying;
- Hours away from a potential UAW strike. We have an update;
- So many Americans are convinced that the economy stinks;
- But, can you then explain why casinos are having a record year?
- Gen Z is said to be giving up on the "American Dream";
- The Wall Street Report;
- Heard of FOBO? It has to do with your career.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.