Yesterday was a travel day for us as we made our way to Phoenix, Arizona for an assignment coming to you a bit later. And, yes, it's hot and sunny here. Meanwhile, we hear that back in Iowa that state received some much needed rain. If you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- More strikes? The UAW is demanding movement;
- The Instacart IPO went pretty well;
- Looking for a job? Some big hiring numbers were out today;
- Google losing digital ad buys but to...who?
- Social Security checks to get larger;
- Citi Group to lay off more workers and why;
- The Wall Street Report
- The merger of two U.S. football leagues?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.