Not much to spook you here unless economics makes you shiver. It's the Business News Headlines for Tuesday the 31st day of October and Happy Halloween. You'll get a monster nod in the opening. Also, if you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you:
- Inflation in Europe has died down, but there is a but;
- U.S. consumers are worried about the future;
- A huge labor protest in Bangladesh and why that matters;
- Some housing news on prices;
- Unions have had a stunning impact on the Middle-Class;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Walmart is doing a serious and expensive makeover.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.