We kick off the Tuesday Edition of the Business News Headlines with the question: "Why is Wall Street having a good week when everybody predicted a slow down due to the war in the Middle East?" We'll answer that question first and it all has to do with...money. Meanwhile, if you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Markets are up in the midst of two wars. What's going on?
- Are you ready for the next blockbuster? Think Taylor Swift;
- Some early thoughts about the Consumer Price Index or CPI;
- The housing market is in an ugly place...and we'll visit;
- Housing Part Two is about generations and mortgage rates;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, finally: It's Prime Time...for Prime Day and projections.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.